Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Lincoln Away
Posted by: Hoots Mon
Date: 15/12/2019 17:26
Quote:
martyd12
Boyeson just happens to be the worst referee in the League . He had 4 or 5 big decisions to make and got every single one wrong. I felt we were the better side till the sending off. BT's first booking was extremely harsh whilst their first booking should have been a red card. There was a lot some of the Lincoln players got away with in the 2nd half which could have brought further punishment but Boyeson was too lazy to do anything. how he failed to see the clear foul in the last minute beggars belief. He was either dishonest or incompetent or probably both.
It would be interesting to see the assessor's report but of course that is not possible. Let it be said that the performance was appalling atrocious and wilful. I said 3 days before the match that he was the worst ref in the League and yesterday's performance only confirms that. I spoke to Mark and Nicola after the match and they rightfully were pretty livid by yesterday's events.
Rovers deserved a point but again didn't get it so there are some worrying times ahead. I believe we will pull clear but we need to start scoring goals soon.
Just as an aside do we remember Boyeson's performance against Lincoln city a couple of years ago when he sent Norwood off for celebrating scoring!

Re your last sentence-that was Andy Haines [IMO the worst ref] who sent Norwood off.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net