Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Doom or Gloom?
Posted by: stek26
Date: 14/12/2019 17:54
I was still optimistic up until end of November time and not panicking.....
Now I am, we have got the majority of the squad fit now and they have had a decent run off games but we are still not performing.
People keep saying when we get our fit players back wel do ok, the only first team we currently out injured is Banks, who would be my first choice CM. But the rest won’t add anything and that includes Ellis, being out for so long I don’t think hel come back in and manage 2 games a week, and that if he comes back soon.
As eluded to, I don’t think we have the money but we need to improve the squad.
Especially in the middle of the park a 37, 36 ,34 year cannot play this amount of games at that intensity.
Experienced CB priority & energy in midfield to fix our spine.
Usually in January at this level, better players are available for loan as they haven’t had enough playing time and are happy to go out on loan and clubs will want to improve their own squads pushing fringe players further down.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net