Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Bristol Rovers (A)
Posted by: Kentexile
Date: 22/08/2019 08:10
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Lynch me if you must I have never been a big Fan of MM yes he got us promoted twice but more by good luck it could easily have gone either way ,our luck was in its as simple as that ,at the moment he is clueless and making an absolute pigs ear of the season so far ,,he has signed this bunch ,it’s mostly his team and he still does not know his best team ,why leave Nelson out ,brilliant at the end of the season ,give Mullin at least 3/4 games to find his feet ,can’t do any worse .pick his what he thinks is the best side and give them at least 4games to see if they gel ,it’s like musical chairs ,fear Mellon has got us as far as he can ,we will get minced if he stays ,done a good job but I fear he is out of his depth ,it’s his team no one else to blame .as I said about Bolton game ,it said more about Bolton than us ,

I don't think musical chairs is right. He picked the exact same starting 11 at Bristol Rovers as the last game against Bolton, despite RHB becoming available.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net