Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Bristol Rovers (A)
Posted by: Dupak
Date: 21/08/2019 00:07
Agree with most points on here, except Goosed of course. The only thing not mentioned was that Bristol were a very poor team, yet still beat us. Thought we were awful in the first half, but came alive after the 2nd sending off, when Ferrier ran his socks off, Morris suddenly seemed to be everywhere and oddly, the defence seemed more composed once they'd taken about 5 minutes to realise that they had to stop hoofing it out back to the Bristol midfield. I thought that Wilson should have been booked for bringing down their number 9, not Banks. It looked to me as though Banks tried to take him out, but couldn't catch him and missed, only for Wilson to show Banks how it should be done. I could easily be wrong though, as it did happen very quickly. The less said about the sending off, the better. CBT will hopefully learn. Banks clearly never will. Very disappointing overall, but at least tempered by a real fighting spirit after the 2 sendings off. Oh and Rides had a good game as well.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net