Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ridehalgh
Posted by: Doogie'sGhost
Date: 19/08/2019 09:08
I like Rides. I appreciate his efforts for us. I'm glad we re-signed him and have no issue with a 2 year deal. We need squad players and depth and he is a good option for us as this. Not all signings and re-signings are about improving the team and nor should they be. Rides brings experience, effort and some quality in certain areas. However none of this prevents me from recognising that he is limited and is the weak link in the team, as he was last year too imo, and that we haven't got adequate competition or alternatives. It's not bashing the club, player or manager to question why this is the case. It is a perfectly legitimate thing to question. Rides was limited in the NL too but adequate, relying on him in L1 to be a long-term answer at LB could well prove to be a serious problem for the team.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: