Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ridehalgh
Posted by: DevonExile
Date: 19/08/2019 08:29
Ail though I disagreed with Higos bracketing any that criticise a players ability as moaners and I still think that is wrong, I do have every sympathy with his criticism of those at games who pick on a player in a match. That I think , can be demoralising for a player, and is quite different from a critique on the forum. Rides warrants respect for he really is committed to the club and the weaknesses in his game are not down to lack of effort. The fact remains that many see his frailties as a weakening of the team at this level and it is not unreasonable to express that view. If supporting a team meant merely excepting everything without question then much of the spice would go out of football and there would be little point in having a forum if constructive criticism was seen as justifying applying a label. It is one of the worse aspect of current society where too often any difference of view results in categorisation

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: