Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ridehalgh
Posted by: gary anderson
Date: 19/08/2019 07:46
We all have our differences about players and the way it's adapting to a new league only time will tell if some are good enough to cope with the jump in standard and speed this season I am sure mm knows what he is doing .he is on a very tight budget and has to work with what he has got .rides is finding it a little tough at the moment but let's all hope he settles and will do a job no good getting on players backs that's not gonna help in fact it will make it worse .we as fan must relalise we are what we are and get behind the team every minet of every game .we are not gonna set the world alight this season we are finding our feet .but I believe we as a club are still going in the right direction and if we finish near the bottom and avoid a relagation battle that's a good season .so who ever puts on the white shirt should get our support and encouragement every game .in mm I trust and it will get better as season goes on and we won't break the bank to do it .we are what we are lads enjoy that we are in league one playing big teams like Sunderland ipswich Portsmouth in front of big crowds not the likes of Boreham stiff maidenhead and the likes in front of a few hundred .mm has made some good signings now let's just be patient and it will all gel and improve

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: