Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ridehalgh
Posted by: LongStandingFan
Date: 18/08/2019 21:03
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
DevonExile
If people cannot question Rides ability in terms of Div 1 suitability without being termed a moaner then it sounds as though anyone who does not agree with you is defined as a moaner. I am sure that is not what you meant

If Im honest, the conclusion I have come to is that i don't understand Tranmere fans and the moaning or constructive criticism. Rides has been loyal to this club through thick and thin. There are a section of fans who just seem to turn on-a player and hound them, just like Stockton. It was an unbelievable achievement by MM & his staff last season, we aren't ready for this division so its a free hit in many senses but after 3 games in a division in which we are out of our depth people are complaining. We all want the lads to be successful. Sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy being a part of something like League 1 with games against Bolton, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Coventry, Blackpool and Ipswich. All teams who in recent memory have been stomping around the premier league and in some cases Europe. If we are loosing against them just think back over the last couple of years to defeats at teams like Sutton, Gateshead, Dover and Borehamwood.

Got to slightly disagree with you on this Higgosboots. You say that you " don't understand Tranmere fans and the moaning or constructive criticism", yet also go on to say yourself that we are "in a division in which we are out of our depth", and although that may well be the case, isn't that not only negative, but also a criticism, and not even a constructive criticism either ? Moaning is just concerned fans getting their feelings off their chest, and that's pretty normal in my book, and constructive criticism can be very enlightening and open up some good debates.
At the end of the day we all want the team and club to do well, but let fans have their say, its not all doom and gloom either. Just saying.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: