Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ridehalgh
Posted by: Doogie'sGhost
Date: 15/08/2019 10:46
Quote:
Zint
Liam isn’t as bad as people claim. We need cover, at least, but I suspect somebody will come in mid-season.
The relationship between the back 4 and midfield isn’t right yet. We haven’t got an outlet other than Perkins. Fine at the moment, but when pitches get heavier it will be asking a lot to expect him to play week in week out. If McCullough gets back to fitness then he offers a solution, correct me if I am wrong but he is still training with the club? We are also missing Mark Ellis, who became a very solid central defender.
And that's the point entirely. We do need cover and that's what Rides is. He was the weak link defensively in the NL. He was the weak link defensively last year too. It was pretty obvious to all on here over the summer that he would struggle this year - I and many other said as much on a few occasions. I will support MM totally, but there is no way that Rides should be our first choice LB in L1. He was barely up to that in the NL.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: