Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ridehalgh
Posted by: LongStandingFan
Date: 14/08/2019 23:36
Quote:
smithy43
Quote:
aktrfc
So tell me again, where is Clarke and where are Tranmere. If Clarke was good enough he wouldn’t be at macc now. How much did we miss him last season, o yes we got promoted without him, so shed loads, Really.
Rides is quality and will come good no doubt. What I don’t understand is that Manny has been real poor, for me this is one step too far for him, and why not play Sid.

Rides is not quality and never has been. Bang average at best, at fault for first 2 Rochdale goals (playing them onside both times) and at fault again last night, he's too slow & all he has in his locker is lumping it down the line to thin air - watch him on Saturday and you'll see straight away. Hasn't got the footballing brain to play at this level (granted he's not the only one there), it's about time we moved on. Manny's struggling as teams are pressing so much higher & he panics on the ball a bit, not helped by Ridehalgh never wanting to make space to receive the pass and play it on to the midfield

You make some good points smithy43. I do think the speed of playing at this level is catching a number of our players out. Hopefully some of the young lads that have come in like CBT, Maddox, Ferrier, Rushan (may have spelt that wrong???) etc will help offset that issue a little.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: