Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ridehalgh
Posted by: smithy43
Date: 14/08/2019 15:04
Quote:
paulbyron
Quote:
smithy43
How is this guy still our first choice LB? He's been hopeless for far too long now. I remember in the NL seeing young Eddie Clarke getting a game and thinking we've finally managed to move on from Rides but no, here he still is, giving away so many cheap goals and offering very little going forward! Criminal that we let Eddie go at the time, would have developed into a top full back if he was playing every week.
Rides must have some serious dirt on Mickey in my opinion! hope the Borthwick Jackson (twitter) rumours are true...
is this the same eddie Clarke who couldn,t even make the subs bench at Fleetwood by any chance?

yeah it is mate but you're completely missing my point. At the time he wasn't a L1 player hence he struggled to get a game when he moved there. However he was on an upward trajectory and playing every week in the L2 would have furthered his development, so if he stayed with us he'd be a totally different/better full back than he is today in my opinion. However he was offered a pathetic deal by the club from what I heard so we signed our own death warrant there

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: