Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next up: Stevenage (A)
Posted by: TranmereFan
Date: 07/08/2018 22:59
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
TranmereFan
I’m just hoping I don’t get that drunk I couldn’t remember the first game back in the league 😀
me too train gets to euston 10am !

Blimey Loyden! You’re getting there early! ... I don’t leave lliverpool until before 11! But stocking up for the journey to wet the whistle! And grease the journey 😀
early start very hot so had a few pints round kings cross =not checking train and ending up in Peterborough !.made it back to stevenage after 2pm. All adds to an another adventure following rovers

Haha, good work Loyden, we missed the train we booked
back too, overcooked it a little with fun, the nice Virgin trains lady let us back on the next train for free tho, after using some SWA charm on her. Those southern ladies just can’t help themselves with the SWA charm haha (although she was actually Polish or somink)

All the trains back to Kings Cross after the match were all over the place time wise. I got off mine at Finsbury Park and got the Victoria line to Euston saving the walk time between KC and Euston.Got there 10 minutes before my train was due to leave.

Good move Hoots, we literally arrived at Euston at 1833, couldn’t of got any closer to miss it, got on the 1907 though, should of cost us another £84 each if it wasn’t for the nice virgin girl (ahem) And the heat in Stevenage was like being on another planet. May of had something to do with delayed trains.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: