Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Winter Break
Posted by: Phil65
Date: 11/06/2018 16:05
Can't leave this one festering; my last say I promise. So applying the same logic and principles, as "we" are to blame, we shouldn't drink water, bathe, keep ourselves warm, so we're not feeding the bellies of the fat cats in the privatised companies. Luxuries such as sport on TV are not for those whose ethics question the morality of life as it is they who are to blame for the misappropriation and disproportionate use of those funds. The proletariate should live a simple life, not tainted by the luxuries of the capitalists who's well-earned right it is to enjoy the fruits of their "labour", living with consciousnesses as clear as the natural spring water, that we of tainted thoughts should be drinking at source to avoid our hypocritical contribution to the wealth of the deserving.
Flexibly applying the same principle, we could blame those who donated to Oxfam for the scandal, if we hadn't have donated it wouldn't have happened. Let's blame council tax payers for corrupt coppers and fraudulent council officials; for without our cash they can not breed. Anyone who's a fan of JC (not the son of God), but that well known comedian who "legally" avoided tax, should not complain as they are to blame as they fuelled the fire.
A society akin to "Lord of the Flies" is not for me. I'm not a fan of the mercenary, disloyal existence that purveyors of the Premier League promote.
There's such a thing as friendly capitalism, where wealth can be shared and a philanthropist attitude prevails; a fine and healthy profit is still achievable and the luxuries of life can still be enjoyed.
It can pay to be a humanitarian.
That's me done.
Off for an early winter break!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: