Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Winter Break
Posted by: Matt34
Date: 10/06/2018 22:48
Most people with the talent to play top level football and possibly represent England would play in the premier league for £20,000 upwards, it's almost a given.

Every footballer wants to represent England, but save for a few who get picked at lower level football like Steve Bull, Wilfred Zaha and Peter Taylor, you have to be in the top flight to do it.

If any one of us was a player at lower league football being offered a move from a lower league club for a minimum of £10,000 a week, with the possibility of double or more for looking good, 99% would take it, because someone like Dwight Gayle didn't get an offer to leave Dagenham for Peterbrough and think I probably shouldn't it or I might start to look greedy.

People like Paul McCartney make big money, but who criticises him and I don't think he's done a days work in his life, but he is a great talent who has entertained millions over the years, but then so have people like Peter Crouch, Petr Cech and Thierry Henry.

Don't hate the players hate the game. If that league allows clubs to pay people £250,000 a week it's partly down to the likes of Sky and BT sport funding it big time, so then anyone beefing about the big wages who have either or both subscriptions, could cancel them and not use their internet services, or the Sky Bet option as well as not buy any media publications linked to Sky, or use BT telephone services, or services from associated companies.

If you wanted the premier league to be less greedy, starve it of money by not monetising it's media revenue sources, otherwise your protestations would look like double standards.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: