Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next Up: Peterborough Utd (H) - FA Cup
Posted by: jim rockford
Date: 15/11/2017 23:22
Quote:
SmartRover
After the stewards enquiry I hope MM is honest enough to admit he made a big mistake with his starting 11 tonight, 3 pensioners at the back and Ridehalgh unable to make a decent pass to a teammate, Davies started the rot and dropped McEverley in it big time, just hope that chip on his shoulder has finally been kicked into touch as he was poor tonight, Buxton must start on Saturday and let’s ask MM why on earth Cook didn’t start tonight, as others said unless he’s carrying an injury which he was at the final whistle. McDonagh had an absolute mare tonight and won nowt and didn’t look interested whereas Cookie looked good and actually won some headers. Not looking forward to Gateshead but I’ll be there supporting the SWA, I hope MM picks a team on merit and not just his favourites.
Spot on about Davies a awful pass to Mceverley compounded by him returning the compliment.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: