Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next Up: Peterborough Utd (H) - FA Cup
Posted by: Higgosboots
Date: 15/11/2017 22:31
Quote:
Jimsteel
Mc Cleverley should never wear a Tranmere shirt again total liability play the youth instead all day he was responsible for the first two goals. Davies however also should not have passed to Mc Cleverley to start with and you could blame Davies for 4 of the goals. Wouldn't do any harm to drop him and bring Pilling in, that was not acceptable tonight. Harris i can forgive was just too wound up no complaint he deserved a straight red. Mc Donough was poor and no comparison to Cookie who instantly showed his class. Anyway no matter all will be forgotten if we beat Gateshead and the Silkmen.

Pretty much agree with all this bar the Harris bit. I said exactly the same to my lad, actually blame Davies more then McCeverley for the first, but he has the benift of seeing everything in front of him it was pretty much a dead man's ball he gave McCeverley he had no where to go an having gave it him he never gave him the heads up and demanded he launch it, never took control of his area and all game Inc the 2 corners. He's a decent shot stopper but he makes bizarre decisions which I think unsettles the back 4 I would defo give Pilling a run of games after tonight.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email: