Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 18 Discussion: Dover Athletic (A)
Posted by: ADD
Date: 29/10/2016 17:57
Quote:
Koppette
The team new sounds like it is nominally a 4-5-1 set up with Tollitt and Stephenson either side of the three main midfielders Harris, Maynard and Hughes. With the criticism of Stephenson's defending being well noted if not pronounced by the previous regime it sounds like it could even be a 4-3-3 set-up with both Tollitt and Stephenson used to occupy their (attacking) fullbacks rather than defend against them.
It's a surprise to see Jake Kirby omitted from the squad completely but I'm expecting plenty of goals this afternoon. Based on this team selection (one of) my previous comment(s) still stands. 3-2 Tranmere, Tollitt to score one and create the other two in a man of the match performance... smiling smiley

Anyone knows what happened with Jake Kirby? Is he injured or is something afoot? No mention of him in the match report on club website... I can't believe he was dropped from the squad in it's entirety so I am suspecting an offer has been received????

All that said a great win today.....

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net