Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 10 Discussion: York City (A)
Posted by: Higgosboots
Date: 15/09/2016 21:43
Quote:
853OKG
As I said once before, they play like England or Liverpool or Arsenal. Lots of possession. I agree that more incisive play is necessary but unless we get a Mane-type player, this is difficult. We are in the national league. Maybe the answer is to play like other teams, not like a professional league team....
It strikes me (sorry) that we could do with an Irons or McNab.

I think we all have similar concerns but some take a 'it is all rubbish' and others take a 'needs fine tuning' approach. You never know, the suspension and injury may accidentally spawn the improvements we need.

Just don't think the team is achieving anywhere near its maximum output under GB, it is a case of little tweets, I don't even think in personnel, I don't think GB is the one to do it either otherwise he surely would have already.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net