Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 10 Discussion: York City (A)
Posted by: Doogie'sGhost
Date: 15/09/2016 10:55
Quote:
853OKG
Early days. to use a cliche, it is a marathon. It is clear there is some fine-tuning necessary but there should be a balanced review, in my opinion. Yes, there is an issue with taking chances. However, at least chances are being made and some of the football is a vast improvement on last season. We have been averaging a manager every 18 months when you look at who we have had. Chopping and changing isn't helping. I am sure th Palios' are working to a number of measures and technically, W6D2L2 isn't grounds for dismissal of a manager. There will be blips. Even Cheltenham had them. Barnet had them. Bristol Rovers had them.
If we lose next 4, then I am sure the Palios' will take action.

disliking a manager and his tactical approach is not grounds for dismissal if he is meeting the target number of point set, as well as any other criteria used to measure success.

Thank you, a nice, balanced post opening up topics for discussion rather than a rant. I happen to agree with you on every point but would respect it if I didn't. You'd think we hadn't scored a goal all season. We've actually only failed to score twice. There are lots of positives too and we are competitive. If we can start converting chances then we will finish top 3 comfortably.

So, why aren't we scoring enough goals?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net