Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 10 Discussion: York City (A)
Posted by: borowhite
Date: 14/09/2016 20:58
Quote:
Kenny_Crons
I am not a Brabin fan in the slightest but he gets no criticism for last night. Even though Hughes took a risk by diving in, York were winding us up at every opportunity and the ref wasn't strong enough. So well in for the comments Gary made after the game.
But, I hope he looks at the way 10 men took the game to the opposition away from home and were pretty comfortable. If we have 11 players on the front foot then we will storm back to the top and stay there.

And have a look on Twitter at the reaction of the York fans. They were actually made up with a point rather than cross for not getting all three. Teams are scared of us so let's give them something to be scared about!!

Completely agree with this. Anyone who was there last night could see that the team are still very much together as they worked tirelessly to secure that point. I'm not a Brabin fan either but the fact is anyone would take the point from the position we were left in after the sending off.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net