Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 9 Discussion: Lincoln City (H)
Posted by: ADD
Date: 10/09/2016 22:19
Couldn't agree more mini Andy......

but how...

just listened to GB and he is at it again... 2 stone wall penalties etc. etc. but there was no creativity and as other have said Davis had our best chance...

Norwood was terrible today....so why on earth take Cook off...

Kirby did nothing in 45 minutes... but then he never saw the ball so either he is hiding from the ball/ not up to it/ etc etc. or the team is not capable of changing tactics after 45 minutes....

Kirby BTW in my opinion was excellent pre - season and I expected him to be a major force but he was ignored at the start of the season and is definitely not a target man for pumped up long balls.

By the end, I and those around me were at our wits end and gallows humour was the order of the day.... I do so hope MP was indeed watching and does not allow this to fester for too long if performances do not improve (yes performances not wins- we can all accept an unlucky defeat when we have played well but we haven't been doing that for many games now)....

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net