Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 9 Discussion: Lincoln City (H)
Posted by: SmartRover
Date: 10/09/2016 18:55
I've waited and waited this season for the mighty SWA to show some promise at home instead we are treated to an inept manager bumbling through week by week with 10" thick rose tinted glasses, fans have moaned about teams parking the bus - well that's only because we are so pedestrian by the time we pass the ball over the centre line it's taken a bloody age and they have regrouped for a cup of tea and put their slippers on, we have consistently looked like a team that have not trained or played together, don't get me started on free kicks and corners it's a joke, said it all when Ridehalgh high fived and laughed with his teammate for ballooning another one over the target. We've no real game plan on how to play fast attacking football, as shown today when Norwood was inline with our own defence having to try and have a go only to lose it and cause panic. Sorry I could go on, those defending the man should have watched Dover v F.G - How long is it going to take us to score 7 goals, Rhead was an absolute menace today I wish I could say the same about our forwards Cook & Norwood. I don't think our squad (the managers choice after two seasons) is strong enough, it looks like we are in this league for the long haul now, is it what we really want or deserve. Sorry Mr Brabin please go quietly AND soon.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net