Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 7 Discussion: Guiseley (H)
Posted by: Higgosboots
Date: 30/08/2016 08:34
Quote:
TranmereFan
Top of the league just isn't good enough ?
. Maybe if it were January then that could be two fingers up to criticism but we are only 7 games in and of our 7 games last we've played 3 teams in the relegation places and a one 5th from bottom an a team who has sacked there manager. I said 9 from 9 on fixture day an that wasn't because I thought we were so good. It's apparent that the weakness' of last season are still evident. I was speaking to a Wrexham fan who reckoned we will win the league if the owners have the minerals to replace Brabin. I'm not sure who you would bring in but we have an Allstars team and we aren't firing an all cylinders, with 3 new strikers and the same lack of goals and indifferent play there's only one constant. We are now hearing the words gelling start to come back to the fore, and being told Southport are back at it and will give teams a hard game from now on, tell it to our southern rivals. Our season starts on game 10, the we will see where we are at.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net