Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match 7 Discussion: Guiseley (H)
Posted by: Kenny_Crons
Date: 29/08/2016 21:34
Quote:
Higgosboots
Quote:
2 the moon
Lets face it we are not going to 'muller' anyone.
on the flip side nobody is going to 'muller' us.

Very happy with the win and what is for me a phenomenal start to the season, No hiding the fact we were poor today and if we swapped Cook and Connor for GTF and Higdon (or any of the other lot that attmpted to play up there) it was no different and hasn't progressed from last season.

I have defended Brabin to the hilt in the past but now i am asking myself are we only narrowly beating teams based purely on the fact we have better players.

It was very tough today and i do understand how hard it can be playing a team that puts everyone behind the ball. It seemed like they were playing for a 0-0 draw then playing for a 1-0 defeat.

perfectly good goal by Connor ruled out which would of made a big difference as you can tell with teams like Guisely that the flood gates wont open at 1.

He's tactically inept, I thought against Eastleigh we were really good but we've gone backwards. What I don't get is that teams come here (an not just here) and stick men behind the ball and make us struggle. He then goes all over the media telling all and sundry how difficult we find and how we don't like it. Why doesn't he just post them our team and tactics a week before.

A friend of mine came to the game today and thought our players were clearly better but that we should expect a bit more from them.

He also though our best players were McNulty, Mekki and Hughes.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net