Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: can anybody intelligently answer
Posted by: Jack_is_the_truth
Date: 18/02/2012 23:07
God has surrounded us with evidence of himself and he keeps the question of his existence squarely before us. its up to us to find out about God and devolop faith in order for him to be trully revealed

i will give you practical examples of Gods existance but it wont do any good unless you are prepared to explore God for yourself

The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today. the earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life. it isnt just that way because it is.

How is it that we can identify laws of nature that never change? Why is the universe so orderly, so reliable if it was the result of a "big bang"

can you realate to any of this Rocky

Quote:
What is it about atheists that we would spend so much time, attention, and energy refuting something that we don't believe even exists?! What causes us to do that? When I was an atheist, I attributed my intentions as caring for those poor, delusional people...to help them realize their hope was completely ill-founded. To be honest, I also had another motive. As I challenged those who believed in God, I was deeply curious to see if they could convince me otherwise. Part of my quest was to become free from the question of God. If I could conclusively prove to believers that they were wrong, then the issue is off the table, and I would be free to go about my life

If you can i suggest that God is actually trying to reveal himself to you

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net