Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Burnley 1 Everton 5
Posted by: Jilted
Date: 27/12/2018 12:24
I’ve said a number of times on here that I’ve never been a fan of Hart, but looked at the highlights again
1st, great cross curling away from the keeper onto the six yard line, no way would I expect a keeper to come for that, defenders need to make it more difficult for the striker.
2nd, to be picky you would hope the keeper might have got a stronger hand to it, but it was a good strike over the wall, as I said silly free kick to give away.
3rd, the pen, thought it might have been for shirt pulling but it was Mee with a hand in the air, wtf was he thinking.
4th, great goal, shot through a busy penalty box takes a bounce seven yards out and ends up right in the corner, if any keeper had saved that then it would be contender for save of the season.
5th, it’s another good goal, great ball through, yes you HOPE your keeper will save these, but another top drawer finish, I can’t blame Hart for not saving that.

[m.youtube.com]

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net