Latest news:
New Page 1
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Match Thread: FA Cup Third Round: Wolves vs Man Utd
Posted by: Cheshire wolf
Date: 06/01/2020 16:43
To be honest I was frustrated by Traore at times. I know he has these bursts of energy and speed when he takes on defenders, and his final ball is improving, but it's what he does off the ball that I struggled with on Sat. Jiminez regularly picks up the ball and sends it over, and Traore needs to show more intent as an attacker to get into the box and anticipate the ball, instead of standing outside the box watching what's going on. It's essentially the same issue as against Spurs when he completely failed to defend and Vertonghen scored their late goal.

With regard to Neto and Vinagre they are undoubtedly talented players, and they will hopefully develop some intuition as to when they have taken on enough players and need to cross the ball!!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net