Latest news:
New Page 1
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Concerning news on the funding front
Posted by: tumbleweedwolf
Date: 30/10/2019 19:00
This is very bad news and as close to saying " the club is up for sale " as it gets. I don't agree with Oldngolds links from dodgy sites in China implying Fosun lost only 40 million with the demise of Thomas Cook. Without going into too much detail, I'm 99% sure they have lost a huge sum of money ( well over 1 billion) and they are now looking to recoup a little with wolves or at the very least be much more prudent with financially backing their businesses.

I very much doubt Fosun will be here for much longer if they get a reasonable bid for the club and sadly suspect our season in Europe this season will be our last for a long time with relatively little invested in January or future transfer windows. I also think Nuno may well think he has taken the club as far as he can given this situation meaning our hopes each season are trying to stay in the league contrary to challenging teams in the top 8

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net