Latest news:
New Page 1
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: The secret of success
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf
Date: 25/04/2019 20:17
An update

The above clobber is moving beyond the realms of superstition and onto the fringes of shamanism ... providing deep spiritual pleasure and well being.

The roll call of matches I've attended in such atire:

Wolves 2-0 Bournemouth
Wolves 4-3 Leicester
Wolves 3-0 West Ham
Wolves 2-1 Man Utd
Wolves 3-1 Arsenal

The only slight blot is Brighton last weekend at 0-0, however due to the stiffling weather conditionsw it was impossible to wear my 1908 shirt as well - so essentially it dow count! I'm going to the last home match too .... hope the sun isn't out.

As for Arsenal, brilliant night last night ..... 40 years .... the wait is over, onto Watford

UTW!

It seems the above link is knackered for my T-shirt - it's the 1960 FA cup winning replica!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net