Latest news:
New Page 1
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Betting
Posted by: tumbleweedwolf
Date: 07/01/2018 23:39
Looking at the figures there is a 24% chance of profiting on William Hill and a 36% chance of profiting on betfair which is what we want with a 40% chance of simply triggering the "free bet". As we know, no bookie would win a promotion statistically weighted in the punters favour so would imagine these figures are likely to be weighted in favour of losing money on the bookie site and profiting with the exchange. If we can use 1 bet per day which is doable given all the sports etc , that equates to £20 a week just using William hill. What other bookies do these type of promotions?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net