Latest news:

I’m glad I watched the rugby
Discussion started by spralos baldini (IP Logged), 21 September, 2020 18:29
spralos baldini
spralos baldini
21 September, 2020 18:29
As I’m from Warrington originally, now living in Southern Ireland where WiFi is shocking I had a choice of listening to Tranmere or watching Warrington Wolves v the Saints. I’m glad I chose the rugby (sorry Kav). It was a great game, very entertaining with both teams giving their all. Either team could have won but I’m glad the Wolves came out on top (again sorry Kav). To me giving your all should be a given if you play sport but by all accounts one or two players for Tranmere ave in a little too easily- I might be wrong it’s just the impression I get from reading reports. I don’t mind Tranmere or Warrington losing if I know the players have put a shift in as I don’t expect to win every game. I know form and confidence is fickle and can change throughout the season, I just hope the desire and thirst is there to do well. If it is losing can be forgiven if it’s not then it’s going to be a painful season. I’m not slagging the team as it’s too premature to know but a poor preseason and a poor start to the season just asks the question. I hope we bounce back and that we start getting some goals and performances in soon.

the kav
the kav
25 September, 2020 14:53
It's ok mate . You lads won by a short head Haha. But your right I fall more and more out of love with footy by the day and enjoy rl more and more by the day. Only 2 things are certain in life .... itv will have the same programmes on every day and we wont win the cup Haha

spralos baldini
spralos baldini
26 September, 2020 11:37
To be honest there should be a rule change to the ball coming of the head. It could have gone anywhere really but to win a game because of it seems harsh. When it is accidental like that i think they should just replay that tackle regardless of the outcome of the header 9ball goes out of play or if either team benefits from it).

the kav
the kav
26 September, 2020 12:34
Couldn't agree more. You lads looked good last night

spralos baldini
spralos baldini
26 September, 2020 18:24
We have done well since the restart. I just like beating Sam Tomkins because he annoys me. Not sure why he just does little things throughout the games I see him in that rile me - more in his Wigan era though. Saints are still the bench mark though and have been for a good few years now we just seem to be your bogey team at the moment.

the kav
the kav
27 September, 2020 09:05
Not so sure you know mate. We are not as good as sky paint us out to be. On another subject Holbrook could turn into the greatest coach ever when at saints he saw stuff in other teams defences that other coaches didnt ... like the play off semi when he spotted hardaker had to cover chubb and got theo to Grubber under the sticks. Hes taken over the worst team in Australia ( 12 wins in 4 years ) and just got 5 wins on the bounce out of them... the blokes a genius

spralos baldini
spralos baldini
27 September, 2020 09:37
Very true. He is a very good coach but your are still doing well with your new one. Price is doing ok but he does revert back to running up the middle too quickly if he thinks we are struggling. I like it when he encourages us to be more expansive.

the kav
the kav
27 September, 2020 11:48
Hes really lucky to have daryl clarke to make that work

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net