Latest news:

Season ticket 're i follow
Discussion started by Tranmere69 (IP Logged), 21 September, 2020 15:46
Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69
21 September, 2020 15:46
Did any other season ticket holders get £10 taken out of their accounts for Saturday's fiasco ?

Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
21 September, 2020 18:41
Quote:
Tranmere69
Did any other season ticket holders get £10 taken out of their accounts for Saturday's fiasco ?

I didnt get £10 taken out but just got a bouncing ball when I pressed subscribe !

Loyden1
Loyden1
21 September, 2020 21:26
I got code got through on thurs .then sat wouldnt connect .seen on txt 0.2 and gave up

jal jal
jal jal
22 September, 2020 08:00
Hi Tranmere 69
At least one Lincoln supporter had it taken out of his bank and perhaps there could have been more that didn't post that they did also. I think you will have to contact Rovers ground or iFollow to get either your money back or a free pass to another game you would have had to pay for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/09/2020 15:38 by jal jal.

Aldo40
Aldo40
22 September, 2020 08:31
I was a bit concerned when asked to pay as a season ticket holder, however applied the code and the £10 fee had a - £10 discount leaving a nil balance.

bedfordave
bedfordave
22 September, 2020 09:57
I have zero confidence in ifollow. I bought one last season when on holiday, charged in euros. They took money this year for a season ticket for the opponents, still in div1. After being ignored I eventually got them to respond and I got and I quote in the interests of goodwill we will refund you no apology.

They have all the arrogance of a monopoly but none of the economic gain, typical EFL overpaid execs recklessly directing clubs to the wall.

DevonExile
DevonExile
22 September, 2020 11:35
Quote:
Aldo40
I was a bit concerned when asked to pay as a season ticket holder, however applied the code and the £10 fee had a - £10 discount leaving a nil balance.
+1

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere
22 September, 2020 14:22
Quote:
DevonExile
Quote:
Aldo40
+1
+1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net