Latest news:

Liam Feeney
Discussion started by Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged), 13 September, 2020 13:59
Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
13 September, 2020 13:59
Blackpool midfielder, one of the local reporters reckons we're targeting him. Left out of their squad yesterday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2020 14:00 by Aldo'smuzzy.

jonesy792
jonesy792
13 September, 2020 15:17
Would be delighted if true. A king of assists and he’s what we lack- a powerhouse attacking midfielder.

TimmySoft
TimmySoft
13 September, 2020 15:43
Strong, experienced and a good engine. I think at L2 level he could be a real steal.

Fingers crossed for this one

pez
pez
13 September, 2020 17:52
He's also 33 years old so would depend how much Blackpool want for his services?

mogsysmullet
mogsysmullet
14 September, 2020 10:54
Quote:
pez
He's also 33 years old so would depend how much Blackpool want for his services?

Could be a loan to free up wages for them with the new salary cap rules win win for everyone.

Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
14 September, 2020 12:28
The defence and Davies won us that point on Saturday.
Midfield definitely needs improving so if he is as good as people make out we will need him or someone like him.

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

jonesy792
jonesy792
17 September, 2020 10:34
Wow we’ve signed him. His stats for assists is very impressive.

Brenk
Brenk
17 September, 2020 10:37
Quote:
mogsysmullet
Quote:
pez

Could be a loan to free up wages for them with the new salary cap rules win win for everyone.

Very impressive. You got that spot on.

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost
17 September, 2020 11:04
Got to admit, I've never been more impressed with our recruitment to start a campaign than I have been this year. Every signing makes sense, adds something that was missing and adds a level of quality. This isn't throwing darts at a board randomly, it is trying to hit bullseye with every throw. It is a long, long way from the regular moans on here a month or so ago that the club isn't doing anything. Long may it continue.

Tranman
Tranman
17 September, 2020 12:03
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
Got to admit, I've never been more impressed with our recruitment to start a campaign than I have been this year. Every signing makes sense, adds something that was missing and adds a level of quality. This isn't throwing darts at a board randomly, it is trying to hit bullseye with every throw. It is a long, long way from the regular moans on here a month or so ago that the club isn't doing anything. Long may it continue.

+1

Brenk
Brenk
17 September, 2020 12:25
Just been reading the comments on the Blackpool fans forum. Uniformly good , in fact I reckon the most positive I’ve read about any departing player from any club . Fingers crossed he’s as good as he appears.

Shaumbra
Shaumbra
18 September, 2020 17:39
Is Liam Feeney match fit?
Do you think him and Kaiyne Woolery will start tomorrow against Cheltenham Town

“Physical reality is actually a mirror: Your physical reality is just a reflection of what you most strongly believe to be true. And like a mirror, physical reality will not change unless you change first”

Shaumbra
Shaumbra
18 September, 2020 17:46
sorry just read that New signing Kaiyne Woolery is not expected to feature for the club for a further two to three weeks, manager Mike Jackson confirmed in his pre-match press conference.

Bored rover
Bored rover
18 September, 2020 22:17
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost

Yeah its food to see we've signed players from the division above right from the off not waited until January and brought in@#$%&in the interim

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net