Latest news:

iFollow
Discussion started by dave-p (IP Logged), 11 August, 2020 17:51
dave-p
dave-p
11 August, 2020 17:51
Just got an email saying they will auto-renew my subscription and it costs £140.

Am I going senile or is that £30 more than last year? It's a bit of a @#$%&-take to be honest.

Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
11 August, 2020 21:27
It sounds like a fabulous deal. And the quality is excellent.
I am definitely signing up. It would be cool if it could be linked up with my Long Distance Season Ticket! Would be really good if a COVID offer could be made.

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

dave-p
dave-p
11 August, 2020 22:08
Auto-renewal with a £30 price hike is a bit of a @#$%&'s trick though.

dave-p
dave-p
12 August, 2020 08:56
Just to be clear; I'll be renewing, because at least 70% (£98) is going to the club and they need all the help they can get. It just comes across a bit dodgy.

Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
12 August, 2020 10:25
Quote:
dave-p
Just to be clear; I'll be renewing, because at least 70% (£98) is going to the club and they need all the help they can get. It just comes across a bit dodgy.

Good man Dave. And of course the away money goes to us too.
Be marvellous if we can get the viewing figures up to 5-10,000. In Scandinavia there is an untapped market waiting to be wooed.

Davey Jones
Davey Jones
12 August, 2020 12:29
Crazylegs do you work for them, you couldn't have worded it any better if you worked in their marketing department, just saying 😁

rossb07
rossb07
12 August, 2020 14:38
Sorry but that untapped market is seen outside Anfield and Old Trafford doing stadiums tours on non-match days.

We have our loyal ‘Viking’ following but I’d badger we wouldn’t get anywhere near those numbers tuning in from abroad.

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost
12 August, 2020 16:01
Quote:
rossb07
Sorry but that untapped market is seen outside Anfield and Old Trafford doing stadiums tours on non-match days.
We have our loyal ‘Viking’ following but I’d badger we wouldn’t get anywhere near those numbers tuning in from abroad.
He'll be sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming "la, la,la" at the top of his voice about now. The EFL, and L1 & 2 in particular draws almost zero interest around the world. This untapped market is almost nonexistent.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net