Latest news:

Phill Neville - is he a bit stuck
Discussion started by the baldy one (IP Logged), 31 March, 2020 08:49
the baldy one
the baldy one
31 March, 2020 08:49
Due to the fact of the virus, the olympics 2020 has now been put back to 2021 as we know. but if i understand it, that now means phil neville manager of the england womens football team could be a bit stuck. he was due to pick a squad this year for the great britain womens football team in the tokyo olympics games. but now in 2021, he still has to pick this squad, plus he has to pick a squad for the england womens football team in the european championships being held in england. as i understand it, there is going to be quite a few england players in the great britain squad, so will both squads train together or separately. plus, how can phil neville be in two different places at the same time. the olympics is in tokyo and the european championships in england.

mogsy73
mogsy73
31 March, 2020 09:27
England women are under-performing terribly under Neville now - he'll be very lucky to still be in a job next summer (but I suppose if they don't play in the interim, they can't lose).

the baldy one
the baldy one
31 March, 2020 09:56
I honestly think the world cup semi v usa last year 1-2 has really affected the squad and for some reason they still have not recovered. including that match, england women fc have lost 7 out of their last 11 matches which is terrible form. i think phil neville is one defeat from the sack.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
31 March, 2020 11:11
Quote:
the baldy one
I honestly think the world cup semi v usa last year 1-2 has really affected the squad and for some reason they still have not recovered. including that match, england women fc have lost 7 out of their last 11 matches which is terrible form. i think phil neville is one defeat from the sack.

half the problem might be the fact that he is not allowed in the dressing room...need someone to give out those half time bollockings when things aint going well!

Marlow!'s foot
Marlow!'s foot
31 March, 2020 15:35
There's a distinct lack of bollocksin the women's dressing room HKR.😯

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
31 March, 2020 15:36
Quote:
Marlow!'s foot
There's a distinct lack of bollocksin the women's dressing room HKR.😯

Lollers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net