Latest news:

Fiftyyearsarover
Discussion started by hong kong rover (IP Logged), 31 March, 2020 07:49
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
31 March, 2020 07:49
i sent him a private message about 7 days ago now to see how he was, but the message remains UNREAD.. i know he doesnt contribute to the forum anymore but i still think he reads it now n then...hoping he is ok and keeping himself safe from this damn virus...

MESSAGES->author
Phil65
31 March, 2020 09:46
Quote:
hong kong rover
i sent him a private message about 7 days ago now to see how he was, but the message remains UNREAD.. i know he doesnt contribute to the forum anymore but i still think he reads it now n then...hoping he is ok and keeping himself safe from this damn virus...

Nice one HKR, had the same thoughts myself. Hopefully he'll read this some time. I've got plenty of time to think of others as I lye in my pit, feeling like sh#t!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
31 March, 2020 09:50
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
hong kong rover
i sent him a private message about 7 days ago now to see how he was, but the message remains UNREAD.. i know he doesnt contribute to the forum anymore but i still think he reads it now n then...hoping he is ok and keeping himself safe from this damn virus...

Nice one HKR, had the same thoughts myself. Hopefully he'll read this some time. I've got plenty of time to think of others as I lye in my pit, feeling like sh#t!

Get well soon phil..

jal jal
jal jal
31 March, 2020 10:08
All the best Phil & get well soon

MESSAGES->author
Phil65
31 March, 2020 10:30
Cheers HKR, jal Jal, it's tough going, but at least the wife's been a little more sympathetic this morning; it's early, so that could change!

Prenton Pirate
Prenton Pirate
31 March, 2020 11:46
Haven't noticed hoots man either. All stay well and just think of sitting in you're usual seat watching the Rovers at some time in the future.

Loyden1
Loyden1
31 March, 2020 13:25
Quote:
Phil65
Cheers HKR, jal Jal, it's tough going, but at least the wife's been a little more sympathetic this morning; it's early, so that could change!
all the best Phil. We are just over a week into lock down and it's upsetting to see the wife just staring in the living room tears coming down her cheeks. I've felt a little guilty and almost let her in . . But rules are rules

the kav
the kav
31 March, 2020 14:00
Does anyone know them away from here?

Tommy Egg
Tommy Egg
31 March, 2020 14:45
Best wishes Fifty .Get well soon Phil .Stay well everyone.!

MESSAGES->author
Elvis
31 March, 2020 14:48
Nice one, HKR.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65
31 March, 2020 16:32
Just wanted to say thank you all .....................for not highlighting my misuse of the word "lye", you really are a thoughtful and considerate lot. Correct spelling or use of words is essential under the current Covid-19 crisis.
In fact incorrect spelling should be listed as one of the more severe symptoms!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
31 March, 2020 16:35
Quote:
Prenton Pirate
Haven't noticed hoots man either. All stay well and just think of sitting in you're usual seat watching the Rovers at some time in the future.

Hoots Mon is doing ok, we exchanged private messages not that long ago.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net