Latest news:

Matt Rhead
Discussion started by hong kong rover (IP Logged), 25 February, 2020 07:55
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
25 February, 2020 07:55
See that our old foe has joined Boreham Wood until end of season...B'Wood going really well in NL...I am a Micky fan but if he were to go then what about Luke Garrard...I know he has no league experience and he has only ever managed the one club but he is very young, has done well at B'Wood, has an eye for a good player and he seems to be more than ok at putting decent squads together..Not sure if Garrard could make the managerial jump up to league one, but league two wouldnt be out of his depth...reckon a few clubs must be keeping tabs on him.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 25/02/2020 09:13 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
25 February, 2020 08:08
I see that Graham Westley didn't last long in his 4th spell as Stevenage boss, lol....I wonder if we will ever see him in management ever again!!!

Bored rover
Bored rover
25 February, 2020 11:02
Fatt Rhead will be here next

Brenk
Brenk
25 February, 2020 14:24
Quote:
Bored rover
Fatt Rhead will be here next

Is he old enough?

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
25 February, 2020 16:22
Most laughable comment so far this season has to have come from Graham Westley at Stevenage...

'We are aiming for the Championship.'....

See that Stevenage have had more managers than league wins this season...Now on their 4th manager of this campaign and only 3 league wins all season so far!

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades
25 February, 2020 16:47
Remember I upset the Imps fans by calling him a donkey when we were in the VNL, I stand by that comment but, fair play he has had a decent career once going full time.

Back to JCB when his career ends.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net