Latest news:

Man UTD team sheet
Discussion started by Bored rover (IP Logged), 25 January, 2020 09:46
Bored rover
Bored rover
25 January, 2020 09:46
Contact says the rumour is he is playing a pretty much full team, Martial, Greenwood, Fred, Maguire, Matic and Dalot all rumoured to be starting. We will have to be on our game just worried about 2big games in 2 days, I reckon MM would take a postponement

joeytrfc
joeytrfc
25 January, 2020 10:13
Think OGS has got to play a strong side. Pressure seems to be mounting on them, and a loss at Prenton Park won't help!

the kav
the kav
25 January, 2020 13:13
Too right he will play a strong team. You dont mess around at work when you are in last chance saloon

goosed
goosed
25 January, 2020 13:20
A draw will do me but cant see us winning

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
25 January, 2020 13:24
Im sure a draw will do MP too!!

Bored rover
Bored rover
25 January, 2020 16:51
I’ reckon he’d take under 0-10!!

Loyden1
Loyden1
26 January, 2020 00:19
Coming out my cocoon to tell you how much I always wanted to see us play Man utd. In 1970ish if we had beaten Northampton George best would of been at prenton park Google what happened at Northampton .!!.then when I did get my wish it was a 5.0 drubbing at old Trafford. So to me tmrw irrespective of the result will be a game iv waited 60years to see at prenton park so dream on tnite swa and let's hope for a good performance

Prenton Pirate
Prenton Pirate
26 January, 2020 02:24
Defence will have to stay alert against Greenwood especially. He's bound to get a chance and is lethal off the left foot. Just hope it's not a Tottenham style damp squib. And if we are to get beaten, a respectable 1-3 or similar.
On the other hand, United have been known to go 90 mins without a shot on target on a few occasions this season. Must not concede early.

MoanerLesser
AccountLogicallyDeleted
26 January, 2020 08:45
A financial comparison......[footballeconomyv2.blogspot.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net