Latest news:

Andy Robinson
Discussion started by 4ever_Yardley (IP Logged), 24 January, 2020 21:33
4ever_Yardley
4ever_Yardley
24 January, 2020 21:33
He’s come on as a second half sub for Rhydaman against Caernarfon in the Welsh Cup.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
25 January, 2020 00:00
Robbo plays for Ammanford, alongside Lee Trundle.

Presumably Rhydaman is the club's name in Welsh!

the baldy one
the baldy one
25 January, 2020 07:00
yes I watched the whole game live on s4c last night ( that is the welsh channel 4 ). when andy robinson came on I was stunned. the whole game had welsh speaking commentary but I just turned it down slightly and watched the game.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
25 January, 2020 08:00
Robbo at the age of 40 now, fair play to him but he is still a decade behind Stanley Matthews and about a bakers dozen from Neil McBain at New Brighton.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/01/2020 08:05 by hong kong rover.

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
25 January, 2020 08:08
S4c baldy! Now theres some memories of being around 10-11 when you will watch any football and watching their old european weekly show sgorio on my mums black and white bedroom television! This was pre when sky invented football and they would show the welsh national team games and also european matches when cardiff or wrexham qualified for the european cup winners cup by winning the welsh cup!!

4ever_Yardley
4ever_Yardley
25 January, 2020 10:31
No, Ammanford is the English translation of Rhydaman.

the baldy one
the baldy one
25 January, 2020 10:53
uptonrover - believe it or not - sgorio used to be one of my favourite football shows. I used to watch it every single week even though they spoke in welsh- I just concentrated on the football. I believe it is still shown now on s4c. last week I decided to tune in my new tv so I done automatic scanning etc and 13 channels which I had never had before were added including s4c which I have not had for years. and when I saw the match was on last night I thought why not watch it.

4ever_Yardley
4ever_Yardley
25 January, 2020 14:34
There’s usually a match on a Friday or Saturday plus a weekly round-up. I think there’s English commentary on the red button for those who don’t speak the language of heaven!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net