jal jal
jal jal
18 January, 2020 20:15
Just thought you would like to see the goals

[www.skysports.com]

the kav
the kav
18 January, 2020 20:45
Scott davies.... enough said about the second... where did he think he was going ?

jal jal
jal jal
18 January, 2020 20:57
Hi Kav although I'm a fan of Rovers , as I never see them play only at our ground, so I never comment about their play & where they are in the league.
But every team has a good run & a turn of luck so Rovers will come good eventually.

AndyMase
AndyMase
18 January, 2020 21:28
Was actually not a bad performance today but we gifted them 2 goals.
We need to be putting in those type of performances against the lower teams, almost pointless against the top teams where at best we are likely to get a draw

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT
18 January, 2020 22:04
Can't they do something with computer imaging these days with that pitch it's worse than our results.

This is @#$%&
This is sh1t
19 January, 2020 07:29
Quote:
jal jal
Just thought you would like to see the goals
[www.skysports.com]

Close - I like to see the goal, the others I prefer if they didn’t exist :-)

Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
19 January, 2020 13:02
Its a shame that Clarke shot on the turn didnt go in. 2-0 might have killed them off.
2nd half we were just over-ran, as if our midfield and forwards were non-existent. Woodyard was the best of the midfield pack but would be even better if he got that excess weight he is carrying. The old legs of Danns and Perkins just dont suit that terrible pitch and was amazed that Gilmour was not brought on. They were by far the better side - and fitter. They also did the sensible thing with the heavy pitch and used all 3 substitutes. We didnt. Also surprised the strip of chopped up sand and mud along the JKS near the cowsheds where we were sitting wasnt rolled flat at half time as it was very difficult for Ridehalgh to defend in that area.

Like it or not that was a footballing lesson I'm afraid, which we need to learn from fast. Signing overweight or overaged players is not going to help.

Best part of the game was Manny scoring just after they started the You're going down chants!
Nasty bunch, hope they dont go up.

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

rossb07
rossb07
19 January, 2020 14:05
Signing overweight players, Woodyard overweight?

I’d agree if footballers are supposed to look like America’s next top supermodel.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34
19 January, 2020 22:19
Quote:
Crazylegs Cranebird
Like it or not that was a footballing lesson I'm afraid, which we need to learn from fast. Signing overweight or overaged players is not going to help.

Age is of no real concern as it's talent that matters. Just ask Rochdale if they think they shouldn't have a 40 year old in their outfield.

I don't care about a players age, it's about talent for me and frankly the older players signed this season, are about on par with what talent was out there relative to spending power.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

MESSAGES->author
Elvis
21 January, 2020 23:57
Quote:
the kav
Scott davies.... enough said about the second... where did he think he was going ?

Dreadful goalkeeping cost us the game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net