Latest news:

WWW in next 3 games would do very nicely....
Discussion started by Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged), 17 January, 2020 15:40
Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
17 January, 2020 15:40
We dream....

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

gary anderson
gary anderson
17 January, 2020 16:03
Yes we dream and we pray and we still support .but as much as I hate to say it I can't see where the next win is coming from .we can't afford decent players to keep us up mp won't splash out and risk putting us back in debt and you must repect him for that .mm is doing his best with a team that us just not up to league one .so there it is we are what we are .but still keep the faith once a rovers fan always a rovers fan it's in the blood .

MESSAGES->author
Elvis
17 January, 2020 23:12
It's more than doable, Crazylegs. I'm not convinced we're done yet. We're more than capable of playing attacking football.

Uglybob
Uglybob
18 January, 2020 19:46
Quote:
Elvis
It's more than doable, Crazylegs. I'm not convinced we're done yet. We're more than capable of playing attacking football.
We are capable Elvis if Micky sets us up to attack . Giving Ferrier a bit of support would be a start . Playing one up front , especially at home , doesn't song out ' Attacking Football ' .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net