Latest news:

Man Utd tickets
Discussion started by Uptonrover (IP Logged), 16 January, 2020 18:34
Uptonrover
Uptonrover
16 January, 2020 18:34
Go on sale to season ticket holders tomorrow at 5pm. Refunded automatically if bought online and we dont get through. Refunded in shop if bought in shop

MESSAGES->author
Elvis
16 January, 2020 20:25
I'd be miffed it were a credit note and I had to spend it in the club shop.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
18 January, 2020 08:18
Sounds like they had some problems with the online sales yesterday evening but it was working fine when I went on late last night.

Zint
Zint
18 January, 2020 12:52
Got mine, waited for 90 minutes from 10:15 at club shop

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69
18 January, 2020 13:32
Queued for an hour and a half.Lots had problems last night. The t yg site was refusing ticket details saying it was not their ticket!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/01/2020 13:34 by Tranmere69.

Uglybob
Uglybob
18 January, 2020 18:14
Quote:
Tranmere69
Queued for an hour and a half.Lots had problems last night. The t yg site was refusing ticket details saying it was not their ticket!!!!
That happened to me all night . I tried & tried all night only to be constantly told that my season ticket number belonged to someone else and so wouldn't allow me to buy them .

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades
18 January, 2020 18:37
I was lucky and managed to sort it on line, before 5,30pm

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net