Latest news:

Blackpool Game needs postponing immediately!
Discussion started by Crazylegs Cranebird (IP Logged), 15 January, 2020 13:43
Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
15 January, 2020 13:43
Blackpool Saturday game needs postponing immediately
<48h is completely unreasonable, and we won't play it anyway if we progress in the cup.

Needs postponing NOW.

Or we just refuse to play and get a suspended points deduction like Bolton!

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 January, 2020 13:47
it will only be 40 hrs preparation for a vital league fixture...all of this, if we lose to Watford that is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/01/2020 13:48 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 January, 2020 13:59
All of this cramming in of FA Cup games and keeping the FA Cup dates on schedule is to look after and protect all those Premier league darlings, so that their fixtures don't get bogged down..i couldn't care less that the Mancs and Wolves are both involved in the Europa League, they have squads to deal with it....F*ck the Premier League, it is nothing but THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION.

Bored rover
Bored rover
15 January, 2020 20:57
The game will get pushed back anyway, and then probably televised.

mogsy73
mogsy73
15 January, 2020 22:06
I really don't understand what we're doing with our rearrangements - our pitch is terrible, and we seem to cram every possible fixture into Jan and Feb when the weather is at its worst - I appreciate a few of these will probably get postponed cos of waterlogging, but whats the obsession with playing twice a week for 6 weeks then having a game a week for 2 months - why not stagger them a bit, and at least give one or two a rearrangement in March

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
17 January, 2020 14:03
if we lose to Watford then it doesn't look like the Blackpool game is going to be put back, I would have thought it was the Blackpool game that needed putting back more than the Sunderland game..looks like we are just gonna have to deal with it..

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
23 January, 2020 22:32
hard luck Blackpool, you will just have to wait, we will do u later in the season with fresh legs!

Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
23 January, 2020 22:34
Yehhhh!!!!

This win is important for a load of reasons, not just we dont have to play this stupid Blackpool game

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] 👊👊

MoanerLesser
AccountLogicallyDeleted
23 January, 2020 23:09
Blackpool cancelled as a last resort ;0)

MESSAGES->author
Matt34
24 January, 2020 20:15
Sea you later Blackpool.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net