Latest news:

Not funny
Discussion started by Oxtonexile (IP Logged), 11 January, 2020 22:48
Oxtonexile
Oxtonexile
11 January, 2020 22:48
I think our supporters are absolutely wonderful- last week at Watford being a great example but like any club we have a handful of knobheads. Seeing one guy today waving a fiver in the face of a steward was plain disgusting. He works for a @#$%& employer and doesn’t need it. Agree with me or disagree but I was for one of the only away trips embarrassed

the kav
the kav
12 January, 2020 07:54
Spot on oxtonexile absolutely classless. Bet the lad that did it is the first to winge when things like that are done to us

Dupak
Dupak
12 January, 2020 09:42
The guy who stood face to race with Sammy the shrimp at the corner making w*nker signs at him wasn't much better either. Just horribly embarrassing. The mascots are generally for the kids and a lot of older guys were having their photos taken with him in a good natured way as Sammy does look daft, then this knobhead turns up taunting him. Exit Sammy the shrimp. Trouble is, this knobhead looked very proud of himself.

goosed
goosed
12 January, 2020 11:19
Our club like any other club has dckhead fans like this.....what can we do about it...not alot.....it is embarrassing and hope these people get knocked down by a bus

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost
12 January, 2020 11:34
And hoping someone gets knocked down by a bus isn't embarrassing at all is it?

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
12 January, 2020 12:21
Unfortunately there where a number of knob heads at yesterday's game! The abuse Caprice received every time in ear shot was horrendous. I told one of them to shut up and try and support the players, his response was @#$%& off or I'll smash your face in. Think he may have had a shandy to many!! Makes me wonder at times why I bother going?

goosed
goosed
12 January, 2020 12:47
Why hoping they get knocked down by a bus embarrassing is that coz urbone of them dckheads

MESSAGES->author
Elvis
12 January, 2020 12:57
Quote:
sparky100
Unfortunately there where a number of knob heads at yesterday's game! The abuse Caprice received every time in ear shot was horrendous. I told one of them to shut up and try and support the players, his response was @#$%& off or I'll smash your face in. Think he may have had a shandy to many!! Makes me wonder at times why I bother going?

What did he look like? Is he a regular/have you seen before?

Cybertron
Cybertron
12 January, 2020 17:30
I saw the '£5' incident and that was an embarrassment, didn't see Caprice getting abused (not to say it didn't happen). However for balance it should be noted that the minutes silence was impeccably observed.

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost
12 January, 2020 18:45
Quote:
goosed
Why hoping they get knocked down by a bus embarrassing is that coz urbone of them dckheads
Firstly, what the hell is an urbone?

Secondly, if you can't see why wishing death or serious injury on a fan of the same team as you (or anyone else for that matter) for being a bit of a dick is a tad embarrassing then I can't really help you. I'm not really surprised though. You've no doubt been perfectly behaved at every game you go to and have never overreacted to something? Given your posts on here I find that extremely hard to believe.

Dupak
Dupak
12 January, 2020 21:10
[quote Elvis][quote sparky100]Unfortunately there where a number of knob heads at yesterday's game! The abuse Caprice received every time in ear shot was horrendous. I told one of them to shut up and try and support the players, his response was @#$%& off or I'll smash your face in. Think he may have had a shandy to many!! Makes me wonder at times why I bother going?[/quote]

What did he look like? Is he a regular/have you seen before?[/quote

I have a photo of the guy abusing their mascot, as he stepped in the way just as I was taking the pic. Never seen him before , although that doesn't mean he is not a regular. Young bloke without a beard if that helps!

goosed
goosed
12 January, 2020 21:59
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
Quote:
goosed

Secondly, if you can't see why wishing death or serious injury on a fan of the same team as you (or anyone else for that matter) for being a bit of a dick is a tad embarrassing then I can't really help you. I'm not really surprised though. You've no doubt been perfectly behaved at every game you go to and have never overreacted to something? Given your posts on here I find that extremely hard to believe.

Well urbone was meant to say ur one dckhead and no i wouldnt behave like the above and did i say anything about death ?

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
13 January, 2020 00:49
Imagine a scruffy grot giving it the big one with a, er, fiver.

Defo off the nockie or ford. Wouldnt get a good woody lad or a swagged up north end urchin flaunting anything less than his best beak tinged 20 note

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost
13 January, 2020 14:04
Quote:
goosed
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
Quote:
goosed

Well urbone was meant to say ur one dckhead and no i wouldnt behave like the above and did i say anything about death ?
Glad to see that it's just serious injury you're wishing on someone for the heinous crimes of being a total @#$%& and waving a fiver at a cash-strapped club's mascot. You never know though, buses are heavy and can get up to a decent speed so you might get a bit more out of it. Perhaps birching in the centre circle at half time for swearing in a family area of the ground and ritual disembowelling at full time for a mildly homophobic insult hurled at a member of the opposing team are appropriate too?

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 January, 2020 15:47
One thing I did find quite amusing last weekend was about Stevenage boss Graham Westley, he was driving to the Stevenage ground for their game vs Port Vale and he was caught up in some bad traffic congestion, so decided to ditch his car and run the last 5 miles of his journey to the ground...Would Micky be able to run 5 miles? I very much doubt the likes of Steve Evans at Gillingham would be able to, I don't think he could even run 5 yards, lol....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/01/2020 16:07 by hong kong rover.

goosed
goosed
13 January, 2020 16:18
Get the feeling doogies ghost likes the dckheads

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost
13 January, 2020 16:49
Quote:
goosed
Nope. They are, as you say, d1ckheads. Its just that wishing for these d1ckheads to be run over by a bus, makes you a far bigger d1ckhead imo.

MESSAGES->author
Elvis
13 January, 2020 17:10
I don't want to be seen as a troublemaker, but when psycho Alan Bradley (Coronation Street) was chasing Rita and he got knocked over and killed by a tram, I kind of fist-pumped the air. Maybe if psycho Bradley had been ran over by a bus a few times for waving a fiver when he was younger he wouldn't have turned out so bad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/01/2020 17:20 by Elvis.

goosed
goosed
13 January, 2020 19:50
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
Quote:
goosed
Nope. They are, as you say, d1ckheads. Its just that wishing for these d1ckheads to be run over by a bus, makes you a far bigger d1ckhead imo.
ok let them carry on then bring the club down.....u got a better idea for them grass them up ?

MESSAGES->author
Matt34
13 January, 2020 21:41
Quote:
Elvis
I don't want to be seen as a troublemaker, but when psycho Alan Bradley (Coronation Street) was chasing Rita and he got knocked over and killed by a tram, I kind of fist-pumped the air. Maybe if psycho Bradley had been ran over by a bus a few times for waving a fiver when he was younger he wouldn't have turned out so bad.

When that storyline was made known to the cast, Kevin Kennedy said at least one to Mark Eden, hay Mark, ding ding, splat.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost
14 January, 2020 14:07
Quote:
goosed
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
Quote:
goosed
ok let them carry on then bring the club down.....u got a better idea for them grass them up ?
You didn't ask for them to be grassed up though did you? You said you wished these people were knocked down by a bus. Being grassed up is a far more reasonable reaction, although I'm not sure they have violated any laws so I'm not sure what they would actually be being grassed up for. Being a @#$%& sadly isn't illegal, not even those ones who wish actual bodily harm on others.

goosed
goosed
14 January, 2020 22:09
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
Quote:
goosed
Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
Quote:
goosed
You didn't ask for them to be grassed up though did you? You said you wished these people were knocked down by a bus. Being grassed up is a far more reasonable reaction, although I'm not sure they have violated any laws so I'm not sure what they would actually be being grassed up for. Being a @#$%& sadly isn't illegal, not even those ones who wish actual bodily harm on others.

Oh well we will all carry on

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net