Latest news:

tranmere rovers dvds
Discussion started by the baldy one (IP Logged), 10 December, 2019 12:47
the baldy one
the baldy one
10 December, 2019 12:47
I think it was earlier this year but I mentioned on another thred that I think there should be much more official Tranmere rovers dvds. I know the last two years have been brilliant but even if we struggled in any season I would still want us to produce a season review dvd. I think the problem is - if we wanted to produce any season review dvds we would need a official company to produce them for us. and I do not think Tranmere rovers are prepared to pay any company to make dvds for us. but spare a thought for Manchester city fans - last season they done the treble 2018-2019 but they have not produced a season review dvd for their fans which is crazy.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
10 December, 2019 12:56
Hi Baldy, I don't think i could ever spare a thought for any Man City fans or any Premiership clubs fans for that matter!

the baldy one
the baldy one
10 December, 2019 13:43
I was just making a point that no matter what club it is and please understand I absolutely hate Manchester city that it is very strange that if your club wins 3 trophies in the same season that you do not produce a dvd.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
10 December, 2019 13:50
Quote:
the baldy one
I was just making a point that no matter what club it is and please understand I absolutely hate Manchester city that it is very strange that if your club wins 3 trophies in the same season that you do not produce a dvd.

I understand what you are saying Baldy..I am really surprised Rovers havent released anything from our last 2 promotion years.

ShaunCH45
ShaunCH45
10 December, 2019 13:56
I wanted to have the last 2 Playoff Wins on DVD to re-watch and enjoy time and time again, but alas nothing out there.

Kentexile
Kentexile
10 December, 2019 15:06
I wonder if it's something to do with the rights to the recordings? BT Sport had our VNL playoff final (I think) then SkySports for the Newport one.
Maybe we're simply not allowed to release this on DVD or we'd have to pay a prohibitive fee or royalty to the rights holder?

Loyden1
Loyden1
10 December, 2019 18:41
One of our fans matt Hibbert was putting something together for sale.try him if your on twitter

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
10 December, 2019 18:55
Follow the link within this recent tweet from the Trust: [twitter.com]

ming05
ming05
10 December, 2019 19:13
I've got them both on memory stick if anyone wants them send me USB stick with 16gb and sae will put them on. PM me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net