Latest news:

Lincoln away tickets
Discussion started by Uptonrover (IP Logged), 02 December, 2019 13:49
Uptonrover
Uptonrover
02 December, 2019 13:49
£26!!!! And £11 for kids. Getting fed up of teams taking the urine, its third division football!! And getting ripped off for kids when we charge £2 for all away teams. Nobody makes us go but enough is enough

Loyden1
Loyden1
02 December, 2019 18:04
It's a disgrace.I'm not going to pay that we should all boycott but won't happen because of our brill away support.so charge them the same in return fixture

paulbyron
paulbyron
02 December, 2019 18:30
I might be wrong but I think we have to charge the away supporters the same as ours,

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades
02 December, 2019 18:33
My understanding is, we can charge the highest price our fans pay which, I believe would be the main stand price.

Maybe this is what Lincoln have done?

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
02 December, 2019 18:42
Not sure how the £20 is plenty agreement works in the premier league if that is the case, ok i get they are awash with money but if they charge away fans £20 when home fans are charged much more. We are lucky to have owners who dont rip us off although how long we can continue with reasonable prices i dont know. Maybe Nicola can bring this up at the next league meeting. Ipswitch was another rip off but least they can argue Championship wages to pay etc but Lincoln??

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
02 December, 2019 18:58
Quote:
Jack of all Trades
My understanding is, we can charge the highest price our fans pay which, I believe would be the main stand price.

I think this is right and I think Rochdale do it. I heard about some Ipswich fans unhappy at being charged £27 at 'dale but it looks like they were charging @#$%& for tat. Rochdale only have two games in this pricing bracket - Ipswich and Rotherham (who I assume are also expensive). All their other home games, including the big derbies against us and Bolton, are cheaper (can't remember how much but it was reasonable).

Prenton Pirate
Prenton Pirate
02 December, 2019 19:40
I know for a fact that we charge away fans 50p more for tea/coffee, burgers etc than in other parts of the ground. Unfortunately, they've got you by the short & curlies. They will say "if you don't like it don't come".

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
02 December, 2019 20:26
Maybe thats what needs to be done then (it wont though) but enough is enough. Wgats the big banner “football without fans is nothing”

the kav
the kav
02 December, 2019 21:00
We should charge the same as teams charge us..... the toothless efl would never follow thru with any sanctions on us for breaking the rules

SmartRover
SmartRover
03 December, 2019 12:29
As a result of asking Nicola yesterday why we are being charged more for a Cat A game when they stipulate there will be very few A games this season, both teams struggling in L1, no potential intel to suggest disorder, no previous trouble, not a local derby, it would now appear that Tranmere have asked Lincoln why they also give home fans the chance of a family ticket when this is not available to away fans, our price structure has now changed and it appears they have at least given us an option to buy reduced price Family tickets for various adult/child combinations, may not be the full reversal of ticket prices we wanted but at least questions have been asked, Well done Nicola, Christine and the TRFC team, fair pricing not rip off pricing is what all fans want, whatever league.

Kentexile
Kentexile
03 December, 2019 12:45
We're lucky we've got used to very fair pricing at PP. I saw a tweet from a Blackpool fan yesterday saying thank you Tranmere £21 for him plus his son.
Up the road from me at Maidstone you pay £15 to stand but £18 for a seat (and £5 for a kid to sit!) - only £1 cheaper than us, or £2 more for a dad-and-son - for NLSouth 3 leagues below us!

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
03 December, 2019 13:50
Well done to Nicola and to be fair well done to Lincoln for listening!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.