Latest news:

Where is Dai Kwando?
Discussion started by Tranmere69 (IP Logged), 30 November, 2019 18:54
Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69
30 November, 2019 18:54
Wrexham slipped to the bottom of the NL today ?It's looking very ominous for them.I hoped they'd make a return to the EFL but now the NLN is beckoning! I'm not laughing because we are not exactly safe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/11/2019 18:55 by Tranmere69.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
30 November, 2019 19:33
He has probably committed hari-kari..

paulbyron
paulbyron
30 November, 2019 21:49
miss him on here as he livened the place up

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
30 November, 2019 21:51
Very sad for Wrexham ,not looking to good ,hope they survive

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost
30 November, 2019 22:20
Like all trolls he's under the bridge with all the other turds.

jim rockford
jim rockford
30 November, 2019 22:39
What's with all this sympathy for Wrecksum if it would was the other way round they would be revelling it they hate us we hate them always has been the case just hope they dont crawl out of this mess and go down or even into the Welsh League and get rid of them for good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/11/2019 22:42 by jim rockford.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
30 November, 2019 23:30
They've been trying to get out of that league for years, surely can't blow it now...

And Chester could take their place!

Loyden1
Loyden1
01 December, 2019 00:09
Quote:
jim rockford
What's with all this sympathy for Wrecksum if it would was the other way round they would be revelling it they hate us we hate them always has been the case just hope they dont crawl out of this mess and go down or even into the Welsh League and get rid of them for good.
x100

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
01 December, 2019 07:35
Mold Road - The Boulevard of Broken Dreams..

MESSAGES->author
Phil65
01 December, 2019 09:54
Dai was last last spotted "twitching" in Alyn Waters Country Park talking to the pigeons and ambushing the ducks to steal their bread; evidence that life does get better after watching Wrexham FC!
Good news, rumour on the grapevine is that he's now getting the treatment he so desperately needed. Get well soon Dai.

ADD
ADD
01 December, 2019 09:57
He will be back on here if we lose today that's for sure.....

coltran
coltran
01 December, 2019 11:14
I miss Dai's little rantings - I used to find them amusing. It's a shame about Wrexham though - hope they can turn things around. Chesterfield are also in a precarious position. It just shows how difficult and competitive the NL is now.

MESSAGES->author
sparky100
01 December, 2019 12:05
Might sound harsh but I don't give two hoots (not our Hoots 😆) about Wrexham. If the ball was on the other foot (we'd score and they would miss!) they would be rubbing their little hands in glee.

coltran
coltran
01 December, 2019 13:45
I think sometimes that what should be friendly rivalry between local clubs turns into warfare and hatred. Its almost as though some fans would prefer not to have any local rivals in existence. Well geographically, I would much prefer to travel to Chester, Wrexham, Bolton etc for away games rather than Exeter, Torquay and Plymouth.

paulbyron
paulbyron
01 December, 2019 19:49
spot on coltran proper atmosphere when chester & Wrexham came

Kentexile
Kentexile
03 December, 2019 13:34
Dark days indeed with NLNorth and semi-pro status looming. I shouldn't laugh at this gem from the Wrexham forum but I couldn't help myself:
"our local games should be against Tranmere and Shrewsbury not Curzon fcking Ashton and Nantwich Town".

MESSAGES->author
Matt34
03 December, 2019 22:29
They might possibly be able to operate professionally at that level, but personally I wouldn't want to see them end up there.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

bheadlad
bheadlad
04 December, 2019 00:36
Don’t worry about Dai , he will be probably drunk someway singing championee after last nights win at Eastleigh

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.