Latest news:

macclesfield
Discussion started by paulbyron (IP Logged), 07 November, 2019 16:16
paulbyron
paulbyron
07 November, 2019 16:16
bbc sport reporting Macclesfield their players could go on strike before Saturday over non payment of wages

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
07 November, 2019 21:02
Yes I said last week ,no wages for seeable future according to report I seen ,another sad case

the baldy one
the baldy one
08 November, 2019 08:32
just heard that joe sealey the son of the late Manchester united goalkeeper les sealey is trying to buy Macclesfield town. he reckons he could clear the debts and keep them in league two. we will have to wait and see.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
08 November, 2019 19:17
The Macc FA Cup game will go ahead...In other news, I see that former Plymouth boss, Derek Adams is the new boss at Morecambe...and Southend United are issued with a 4th winding-up petition.

paulbyron
paulbyron
19 December, 2019 21:05
Macclesfield now docked 6 pts and a further 4 suspended might put a doubt over the take over

paulbyron
paulbyron
20 December, 2019 10:46
Macclesfield forum now saying no fans will be allowed in on sat as safety certificate has either lapsed or not been paid for, pantomime season must start early over there

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT
20 December, 2019 13:34
[quote paulbyron]Macclesfield now docked 6 pts and a further 4 suspended might put a doubt over the take over[/quote

Odd how Macclesfield have been docked 6pts this season because part of it for failing to complete fixtures and yet Bolton have theirs suspended in other words no punishment.

Double standards?

paulbyron
paulbyron
20 December, 2019 14:02
my thoughts exactly belmont

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
20 December, 2019 14:47
Exactly what i was saying to a friend

ADD
ADD
20 December, 2019 15:19
I appreciate that the EFL have appealed the supposed independent judgement against Bolton but MP needs to be instructing lawyers now to formally seek a judicial review of this as given where we are Bolton have to be one one of the sides that finish below us if we are to stay up....

As of now before they spend big In January they are "only" 15 points behind us but over the last 6 games they have got 6 points more than us so if we both continue similarly to how we are now they will finish above us!!

the baldy one
the baldy one
20 December, 2019 15:23
it is now getting worse for Macclesfield town - today the football league have told Macclesfield town that their game tomorrow v Plymouth must go ahead even though they have been threatened with a zero capacity. that means they are not allowed to let anyone in to watch the game. if the game gets called off - there will be grave consequences for Macclesfield.

gary anderson
gary anderson
22 December, 2019 08:34
Bury out of business Macclesfield points deducted .yet Bolton got away with it .Teflon rovers are the efl and fa golden boys .bury Macclesfield Oldham Southend will all be thrown to the wolves no help from efl Bolton will get away with the shoddy way they run and will be in shut again but again will get away with it just hate that crooked club they should have been thrown out of league

TimmySoft
TimmySoft
22 December, 2019 09:49
I think Macc are about to have the book thrown at them. Could be 6 points plus the previously suspended 4, I have no sympathy for poorly run clubs, the warning signs have been there for a decade now and yet people still buy up and push forward unsustainable clubs.

I do feel sorry for the supporters, it’s not their greed that drives this, but they can always do their part by trying to bring a friend to the match, eating from the stadium catering and buying the merchandise.

I think Bolton will get there suspended points this season, the EFL are currently reviewing it and think with recent events, they have to take a tougher stance.

I’d like to see a points deduction for late payment of staff wages, I think that every time it happens it should be an automatic 3 points off.

Unpaid bills need to be investigated faster by the EFL, sSouthend have been getting away with that for the last 3 years, I’d like to see them relegated

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net