Latest news:

Mathew Pennington
Discussion started by Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged), 05 November, 2019 14:54
Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
05 November, 2019 14:54
Did well for us on loan from Everton ,on loan at Hull ,not a happy bunny ,wants to return to Everton Could we tempt him back ? Could do worse. Give him a call Mickey

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades
05 November, 2019 19:07
Unfortunately, Everton have loaned him to three championship clubs (Hull, Ipswich and Leeds) as part of his continual development.

I thought he did well here but, that was nearly six years ago, as we were relegated from League 1

MESSAGES->author
Matt34
05 November, 2019 22:40
It would be tempting to ask about Brewster at Liverpool, but I think he's cozied up to the England U- 21's setup now and generally U-21's never play lower than the championship. Tranmere's best hope of getting an England under player might be a U-20 player, but that could but not necessarily make for a good signing.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2019 20:51 by Matt34.

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
05 November, 2019 22:50
Can ask but i doubt Brewster is going anywhere especially with the amount of games Liverpool are playing. If i was going to ask for anyone from LFC it would be Yasser Larouci. Was impressed with him preseason and i think he would take league one apart down the left, that or get kicked out of alot of games!

ShaunCH45
ShaunCH45
06 November, 2019 19:46
Could be worth sniffing about to see if he is interested in a Jan visit to PP. we played him as a right back and he did well, but he’s also played for Everton as a CB

Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
07 November, 2019 07:13
Pennington was superb for us, he would be a great acquisition.
He was not the reason we got relegated.

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Viking Tranmere
Crazylegs Cranebird
07 November, 2019 12:13
Quote:
Uptonrover
Can ask but i doubt Brewster is going anywhere especially with the amount of games Liverpool are playing. If i was going to ask for anyone from LFC it would be Yasser Larouci. Was impressed with him preseason and i think he would take league one apart down the left, that or get kicked out of alot of games!

was he that long haired guy ? - he was good.

TRFC is #8 on Wirral's new Viking Trail
[www.facebook.com] πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
07 November, 2019 13:29
Yes the dreadlock style haircut

DevonExile
DevonExile
08 November, 2019 17:19
Pennington is now far from a young prospect and has hardly sent the world on fire during his loans.My guess is that he will be released at the end of this season but he would probably be outside our wage limit

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.