Latest news:

O/T Saracens Rugby club fined
Discussion started by BELMONT (IP Logged), 05 November, 2019 12:43
BELMONT
BELMONT
05 November, 2019 12:43
Spotted in another forum the story of Premiership Saracens Rugby possibly being fined five million pounds and 35points deduction for breaching salary cap.

Just checked out the Daily Mail and the story is in it.

If this does happen it would seem the Rugby officials take action if clubs step out of line.

the kav
the kav
05 November, 2019 13:46
About time a governing body took decisive action.in league both Leeds and wigan have been let off with a slap on the wrist in recent times despite both blatantly breaching the salary cap to avoid relegation.

Good on the rfu this will wipe out any profit saracens made from winning the league and send them down .

It looks like owner wray was paying incentives from his private company.... absolutely bang to rights in my opinion

ADD
ADD
05 November, 2019 19:07
In the other Rugby format - just seen that Sonny Bill Williams has been given a 2 year contract with Toronto Wolfpack who will be playing in the RL Super League. His contract is about £2.7m per year!! When they play home games they have to pay the other teams entire travelling costs - god knows how much it must be costing their owners per season

the kav
the kav
06 November, 2019 07:21
We play them twice away next season! I assume the Feb game will be in the uk. There is a package knocking about for the april game 1200 quid for 4 days on NYC and 2 in toronto. Bertie barclaycard may have to pop out for that!

warren r
Wozza
06 November, 2019 07:42
Quote:
the kav
We play them twice away next season! I assume the Feb game will be in the uk. There is a package knocking about for the april game 1200 quid for 4 days on NYC and 2 in toronto. Bertie barclaycard may have to pop out for that!
we (wigan) play them In April was planning to take the the wife to Alberta in September for 21st anniversary but Toronto it is in April it is 😜

the kav
the kav
06 November, 2019 09:34
Long way back that wozza after sonny bill has trampled all over jackson hastings.... sorry mate! Lol

warren r
Wozza
06 November, 2019 16:51
Quote:
the kav
Long way back that wozza after sonny bill has trampled all over jackson hastings.... sorry mate! Lol
will see good luck for the season who ever you follow he’s a bit of a beast is sonny didn’t he try his hand at boxing were going to Canada anyway so taking in some sport is a bonus 👍


Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2019 17:52 by Wozza.

the kav
the kav
06 November, 2019 18:24
You wont be wishing me that when you find out I'm of the ' red v ' variety!!

Bibby and hastings look like cracking signings as much as I like george Williams you looked rudderless against us in all 4 games last season..... hastings runs the ball which worries any defence.

What happened between William's and budgie in the play off game ? William's was screaming at then geeing up Burgess who looked close to tears. We thought it was just frustration at first but looked more then that!

the kav
the kav
06 November, 2019 18:27
Dunno about boxing but one thing sonny bill did try his hand at was david warners wife candice. The volatile warner loves to be reminded as joe root and de kocks jaws have found out!

warren r
Wozza
06 November, 2019 19:27
Quote:
the kav
You wont be wishing me that when you find out I'm of the ' red v ' variety!!
Bibby and hastings look like cracking signings as much as I like george Williams you looked rudderless against us in all 4 games last season..... hastings runs the ball which worries any defence.

What happened between William's and budgie in the play off game ? William's was screaming at then geeing up Burgess who looked close to tears. We thought it was just frustration at first but looked more then that!
ah a saints fan no one’s perfect (joke) to be fair we we’re pretty rudderless against most don’t know how got into the playoffs to be fair if sonny was doing my wife I’d cheer him on and clap his performance when he’s finished and probably take him for a beer 👍

the kav
the kav
06 November, 2019 19:48
Love it wozza


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.